The new “Black Style” R-Line design package for the Volkswagen Tiguan is now available to order in Ireland, meaning drivers can now add a host of black features to their compact SUV.
The R-Line trim line packages for the Tiguan are available to be ordered with the “Black Style” R-Line design package. It is available in the following colours: Pearl-Effect Oryx White; Pure White Non-Metallic; Indium Grey Metallic; and Pearl-Effect Deep Black for the Tiguan.
The “Black Style Exterior and Interior” R-Line design package for the Tiguan is available as an option on the new Tiguan R-Line from an additional €1,344 including all the elements of the package.
Alternatively, there is the option to choose an exterior package only, consisting of just the exterior design elements of the pack from only €353 in additional to the R-Line Tiguan. For a more athletic appearance still, drivers can opt to add 20-inch black “Suzuka” wheels from €558. R-Line versions of the Tiguan start from €40,950.
An overview of “Black Style Exterior and Interior” R-Line elements include:
- Bumpers in “R”-styling and side member trim, wheel housing extensions, and air intake ribs in black
- Rear spoiler in “R” Style
- 19-inch black “Sebring” alloy wheels
- Black roof rails
- Tinted rear side windows and rear windscreen with the ability to absorb up to 90 per cent of light
- Black mirror caps
- Black rear bumper strip
- Black window strips
- Black trim strips on the bumpers and door add-ons
- Black middle strip in the radiator grille
- R-Line leather multifunction sports steering wheel
- Pedals and foot rest in brushed stainless steel
- Front scuff plates in Aluminium with “R-Line” logo
- Seat covers in “Race” fabric and side bolster in “San Remo” fabric